EXPLANATION TEXT ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Alpar Uluslararası Nakliyat Turizm ve Ticaret A.Ş. as (hereinafter referred to as Alpar Tourism), we pay utmost attention to the protection and security of your personal data. In this context, in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“Law”) and the relevant legislation, which is designed to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, especially the privacy of private life, and to protect personal data, the ways of collecting your personal data, the purposes of processing, the legal reasons for processing and your rights. As the Data Controller, we would like to enlighten and inform you in the most transparent way.
Your personal data, in order to provide services by Alpar Turizm,
- Your ticketing and reservation information,
- Your Name, Surname, your phone number and your identity and passport information,
- Your travel and route information,
- Your ticketing and reservation details,
- Your information on billing and payment instruments,
- Your voice recordings collected through our call center,
- Your camera/video/photo recordings collected for security purposes,
- Your health data collected in order to fulfill our legal responsibilities regarding accidents,
- Your information about making payments and getting refunds,
- Your information regarding your personal interests,
- The information you have conveyed to our employees within the scope of your requests and complaints regarding products and services,
- Your information about your use of our website, mobile applications and other communication channels,
- For users of our website, visiting our website, including computer/hardware and connection information, page view statistics, traffic to and from the page, data about name data/advertising, IP addresses and standard web log information/standard weblog information, other information arising from your use of our services and your interaction with our content and advertisements;
- Carrying out the necessary operational activities within Alpar Turizm,
- Taking the necessary steps for making, implementing and realizing commercial decisions by Alpar Turizm,
- Ensuring the legal safety of the people with whom we have business relations and Alpar Tourism arising from these relations,
- It is processed in accordance with Articles 5 and 6 of the Law for the purpose of realizing the organizations organized by Alpar Turizm.
The Parties to which the Data is Transferred and the Purpose of Transfer
Processing Subject to Consent
In addition, if you give your consent, your personal information may be used for promotion, promotion, special campaign, advertisement, targeting, analysis, etc. It can be processed, stored and shared with Alpar Turizm, including third parties from whom services are received, the Company’s business partners and suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and organizations and private law legal entities.
Collection Method and Legal Reason
Your personal data can be collected by Alpar Turizm from all kinds of written, verbal, electronic media by automatic or non-automatic methods to be used for the purposes specified in the Clarification Text on the Processing of Personal Data. Your personal data can be processed and transferred for the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law, and for the purposes specified in this Clarification Text on the Processing of Personal Data.
Retention Period of Personal Data
Alpar Turizm will keep the personal data for the period required by the purposes and the relevant legislation specified in the Clarification Text on the Processing of Personal Data. In addition, Alpar Turizm will be able to keep personal data in case of any dispute that may arise with the data owner, limited to the purpose of making the necessary defenses within the scope of the dispute, and during the statute of limitations determined in accordance with the relevant legislation.
Measures and Commitments Regarding Data Security
- personal data is not processed unlawfully,
- personal data is not unlawfully accessed and
- retention of personal data
undertakes to take the necessary technical and administrative measures to ensure the appropriate level of security and to carry out the necessary inspections. Alpar Turizm will not disclose the personal data it has obtained to anyone else in violation of the legal regulations regarding the Clarification Text on the Processing of Personal Data and will not use it for purposes other than processing.
Your Rights Under the Law
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law, as data owners;
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing have disappeared, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- You have the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
You may submit your requests regarding your aforementioned rights, as personal data owners, in writing to the address “Büyük İstanbul Otogarı No: 95-96 Bayrampaşa / İSTANBUL” or, if any, via the e-mail address you have previously notified to Alpar Turizm and registered in Alpar Turizm systems. If it is sent to email@example.com, it will be evaluated and finalized within 30 (thirty) days. In requests submitted by the Data Owner, the name, surname, signature if the application is in writing, TR identity number or nationality if foreign, passport number or identification number, if any, place of residence or business address for notification, e-mail address, if any, subject to notification, telephone and It is mandatory to have a fax number and the subject of the request. CD of the response to the application,
Changes in the Text
Alpar Turizm may change the provisions in this text at any time by publishing it. The provisions that Alpar Turizm has made come into force on the date of publication.